Cadmium carbonate (208-168-9)
Generic Exposure Scenarios
- Cadmium carbonate production
- Formulation step
- Manufacturing of other Cd compounds
- Laboratory reagent
- As component for solid blends & matrices
- As component for production of dispersions, pastes and other viscous matrices
- downstream use of CdCO3-containing solid preparations
- downstream use of CdCO3-containing liquid & pasty preparations
- lab reagent
- Component for production of organic/inorganic Cd compounds and salts
- Component for production of inorganic pigments
- Additive for production of glass
- Component for polymer-matrices, plastics and related preparations
- Use of CdCO3-containing polymers for cable protecting & isolating coatings
- Use of CdCO3-containing polymers for tube & sheet articles
- Use of CdCO3-containing polymers for moulded articles
- Use of CdCO3-containing catalysts
If your use is not in the list, please contact us at CadmiumConsortium@iza.com to report it.
The list of uses with descriptors of use can be dowloaded from the link below. However, they appear as they were discussed and potentially updated in the "old" IUCLID format. In the new 5.4 IUCLID, entries would have to be revised (compatibility of ERCs in the different sections).
Cadmium Carbonate list of uses as documented in the CSR as of December 2012.
(Size : 0.12 MB)